Al Zahraa Foundation Contracting LLC: Safety Policy
ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 Certified Group Company
The personal safety and health of each employee is of primary importance. The prevention of occupational-induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will give precedence over operating productivity whenever necessary
To the greatest degree possible, management will provide all mechanichal and physical facilities required for personal safety and health in keeping with the highest standards, and enforce the conception of the company as a Safety Conscious company in the business as we are . We maintain a safety and health program confoming to the best practices of organization of this type. To be successful, such a program must embody the proper attitudes toward injury and illness prevention on the part of both supervisors and employees. It also requires co-operation in all safety and health matters, not only between supervisor and employee,but also between each employee and his fellow works.
Our objective is a safety and health program that will reduce the number of disabling injuries and illnesses to a minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of other operation similar to ours. Our goal is ZERO accidents and injuries.
Our safety and Health program will include:
• Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent that is possible.
• Conducting a program of safety and health inspection to identify and eliminate unsafe working condition or practices, to control health hazards, and to comply fully with the safety and health standardsfor ever job.
• Training all employees in good safety and health practices.
• Providing necessary personal protective equipment and instructions for use.
• Developing and enforcing safety, health rules and requiring that employees co-operate with these rules as a condition of employment.
• Thoroughly and promptly investigating every accident to determine the cause, correct the problem and prevent recurrence.